Assistance with your SPH course or program

If you are having problems in your course or program, please contact the relevant Administrative Assistant, who can help and advise you:

School of Public Health Students Association (SPHSA)

The School of Public Health Student Association (SPHSA) works with the School's administration regularly to ensure the voices and needs of our student body are met.

Every student in the School of Public Health is automatically a member of the SPHSA; all members are given equal opportunity to run as an elected councillor during the elections, as voted by the student body.

Services for Graduate Students

  • The College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS)
  • The Graduate Student Association (GSA) provides a number of important services to U of S graduate students, including the U-Pass for Saskatoon transit in terms 1 and 2. Details of the U-Pass and other GSA services are listed on the GSA website.
  • Student Card - available from the U of S Bookstore in Marquis Hall, any time after you have registered for classes. Bring a piece of identification with you, such as your passport or driver’s license.

Accommodation and Housing

International students

University Library

The library offers many resources, including assistance with research papers, and writing help through Student Learning Services.